Chaberton Estate Winery
Chaberton Estate Winery
Chaberton Estate Winery Chaberton Estate Winery on Twitter Chaberton Estate Winery on Facebook Email Chaberton Estate Winery
2012 Reserve Syrah

2014 RESERVE SYRAH British Columbia BC VQA
 

Graphite minerality, pencil shavings & earthy aromatics.  Deep red berry and Bing cherries notes with red licorice flavors.  Supple tannins and silky textured with a sweet jammy/compote finish.  Bright fruit delivery on front palate indicative of goooft acidity delivers a long finish of truffles and mushrooms.

Pair with grilled/BBQ’d red meats, roast lamb and rich savoury stews.

Winemaker’s Notes:  Grapes sourced from Saddle Ridge Vineyard in Oliver, BC.  57% barrel aged in new barrels, remaining 43% aged 23 months in 2nd and 3rd use barrels.

GOLD MEDAL - 2018 All Canadian Wine Championships, Ont.
SILVER MEDAL - 2018 Savor NW Wine Summit, Cannon Beach, Or.
SILVER MEDAL - 2018 CASCADIA WINE COMPETITION, OR., USA
SILVER MEDAL - 2018 NorthWest Wine Summit, Penticton, BC and
Hood River, Or.
 
Bottled:  June 18, 2017
Released:  October 1, 2017
100% Syrah,
13.6% Alc./Vol.
SKU 34479
Cellar Door Price: $28.95*/750ml
SKU 170258
* Plus 15% applicable taxes and 10¢ bottle deposit

 

To order, please click here or contact us at:

Phone: 604.530.1736
Toll Free: 1.888.332.9463
Email: orderdesk@chabertonwinery.com